Monday, September 26, 2005


ENJOY THE GOOD!

Today was one of those days that could have started better, but turned out ok. I won't go into details, but I hope that the things I learned will hold me in good shape for the future.
After the not so good morning things did improve. One of America's icons showed up today with the producer of another of the nation's television icons. I am talking about the one and the only Don King and the co-producer of the Simpsons, Sam Simon.

"Only in America" was the caption on Mr King's shirt. He was certainly a character, and welcomed. Anytime someone comes to help encourage soldiers and show their patrioticness, is a good thing. Mr. Simon, though less vocal, drew pictures of Bart and added a new feature to the wall space of several American Homes.

Culminating this day, I went to the movies and watched the 'Bad News Bears' and later at the Jimmy Fallon/Drew Berrymore movie 'Fever Pitch'. Both revolving around baseball, it helped move my focus off the day onto something more important. Tonight as I prepare for bed and another day in a few hours, I can tell myself, this is just one day. So don't worry about the bad, enjoy the good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home