Monday, October 24, 2005

Behavior: Shannon Un-Edited, 10 Years Old



Behavior
Behavior is what you’re doing. There is good behavior and bad behavior. This essay is going to is going to show you why it’s better to have good behavior then it is to have bad behavior Bad behavior means you always do something to get in trouble with your parents, the police, or every body else. Good behavior means you know how to get along. It means you know how to not get into everyone’s business. If everyone had good behavior instead of bad behavior the world would have no crime, but we all know that Adam and Eve ate the cursed fruit and gave our world sin. Still if we have good behavior most of the time we can still make our house a nice place to live in. God gave people the choice to have good behavior or bad behavior. I hope you have good behavior too. One time I was offered a chance to visit my friend and my mom said no. I didn’t except no for an answer. What I should have done is to forget about the offer and walk away. Another time I asked my sister for a drawing, when she said no, I got mad. I really annoyed my sister and I got in trouble. What I should have done was to walk away. Now I know that what I did was bad behavior. Here are some examples of good behavior. Once I opened the door to the church for grandma without being asked. At an outdoor picnic I gave some lemonade to a guy in a wheelchair and another guy there said I was very polite. At another potluck the missionary thought I acted like a fourteen year old. To get this coming I let the missionary go in front of me. I let the missionary have the seat I was going to sit in. I even pulled out his chair. Another time I washed the dishes for mom. One time I vacuumed with out being asked. I have done examples of bad behavior and examples of good behavior.


Now I am talking about mistakes other people might make. What if one person smoked. That’s a mistake that can change your live. A person con get lung cancer and you would get poor really fast because cigarettes are money wasters. What if another person drunk. That’s also a mistake that can change your life. You can get drunken drinking alcohol. There is also gang fights. This is also a life changer. Lots of people make these mistakes and there probably different now that it’s over. These people probably didn’t know god when these things happened to them or they still don’t know god. Dad I always pray for people like this. I also pray that I will not make the same mistake. I pray that no one in our family will ever drink or smoke not Emily, Matt, Me, Mom, or you, Amen. Dad can you pray this prayer before your normal prayer every night before you come home. That way god will make sure we will never make those mistakes. Hopefully are lives will be long happy ones. And the prayers you and I pray will tell god we need his help making are lives long and happy. If were lucky my wish will come true.
Shannon! You Rock! This is a great effort, and very You.
Love,
SSG Daddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home