Saturday, October 22, 2005

Super Chicks, You Guys Rock! SSG Oz's Review: Music






Have you ever heard music that makes you stop, run over to the radio and turn it up?

Well this band just hits you hard and makes you love it.
I did some research on the net, and found this sample site. It has samples from their new album "Beauty from pain". Really cool stuff.


Hit the link above to hear samples of their new album



Well the next step was to read their bio. Cool again. These guys spent 18 months getting this together. Why haven't I heard of these guys? I listened to a few more songs, and again I heard another one on my computer linked KLove "radio". These guys rock, I thought, and surfed some more. I went to Christianbook.com and saw that they had 4 albums. Don't tell the kids but I went ahead and bought all four albums.



(Hey kids, if you are reading this, put your fingers in your ears and hum for a minute, Hey look a chicken on the chandelier).
They should be getting them at home in two weeks. Don't worry Honey, I will take the money out of my $100 allowance and transfer it over. An early Chrissie present?


So you guys, let me know what you think. Hey kids you can stop humming now... Hey!!!, yes stop...Its getting annoying..Kids?!!!
:)
SSG Oz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home